Pad Printing, or also known as Tampon Printing, is a process which transfers a 2D image to a 3D object, shape or surface. The Pad Printing process has found it’s use in many industries and processes since it’s incredibly versatile and allows the use of many different inks on all sorts of materials.
- Colors & Visual Quality 90% 90%
- Material Selection & Adaptability 80% 80%
- Personalization & Variability 40% 40%
- Speed & Efficiency 60% 60%
Prints on almost any Shape
Prints on almost any Material
Extremely durable Print
Very High Print Quality
Low Setup Cost per Print Run
- Glasses & Mugs
- Sports Equipment
- + other Gifts & Giveaways
Put Your Brand on any Object!
Whatever object You might think of, chances are very high that we can put Your brand onto it with the flexibility Pad Printing has to offer.