UV Printing uses a specialized ink that reacts on exposure to UV light and converts to an adhesive polymer.
This curing process allows printing on almost any surface without the need for pretreatment.
Our machine takes heavy substrates up to 100 kg / m2, size up to 270×320 cm and 5 cm thick. It also can print on rolls of up to 210 cm width.
Speed of machine is up to 230 m2 / hour, it has Light Cyan and Light Magenta for better light tones and skin, it has White and Varnish and the 7 pl-droplets produce stunning, detailed images and razor-sharp texts – even in something as small as 2-point type, both positive and negative.
- Colors & Visual Quality 100% 100%
- Material Selection & Adaptability 100% 100%
- Personalization & Variability 100% 100%
- Speed & Efficiency 100% 100%
Print on virtually ANY Material
Endless Creative Possibilities
Consistent Print Quality
Durable & Resistent Print
Small & LARGE Formats
- Glass printing (CMYK/W/CMYK in one pass)
- Printing on plywood, wood and other panels
- Boxes, Packaging & Casings
- Signage Printing
- Ceramics Printing
- Outdoor Posters
- Plastic Cards
- Industrial Labeling & Signage
- Promotional Gifts & Giveaways
- Banners, Mesh
Resistant to Rubbing, Fading, Heat & Moisture
Get enduring & visually stunning print results with UV Printing on almost any surface!